Who We Are
- We are a congregation who worships.
Our first responsibility is to God. When we get together on a Sunday morning we are more than just a collection of individuals—we are a local expression of God’s global church. Passionate praise and worship is both our joy and our responsibility.
- We are a family who loves.
The church becomes a beacon of hope when it is marked by love for each other. This is why we hold babies in the nursery, play with and teach our kids, pray diligently every Wednesday night, and bring meals to those who could use some extra love.
- We are a team who serves.
Love for God always overflows into love for our neighbour. We run a youth group, serve breakfasts, and fill backpacks all to serve the community of Bracebridge.
Stopping by for a Visit?
Our Sunday services are an informal blend of old and new traditions which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Children are welcome here—both in the adult service and in our nursery and kid’s church programs. Coffee is served after every service to give people a chance to connect with each other.
- Sunday 10 a.m. — Morning Worship
- Wednesday 7 p.m. — Bible Study & Prayer
- Friday 7 p.m. — Authentic Youth
- Saturday 7:30–9:30 a.m. — Community Breakfast
- Second Thursday, 8 a.m. — Women’s Breakfast at Fresh Kutz
- Third Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. — Men’s Breakfast at Nick’s Family Restaurant
- Third Wednesday, 10:45 a.m. — Service at The Pine’s
- Third Sunday, 6 p.m. — Crave: a night of acoustic worship and prayer